NHL 2008 simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NHL 2008 simulation

Hockey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Montreal Canadians

Go down 
+8
e_r_i_c
dr_sanch
rangers7
Admin*Ducks
Koivu_Jaymz11
the_wild
Admin**Philly
Admin**Flames
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dr_sanch
dr_sanch

Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:51 am

e_r_i_c wrote:
Admin*Ducks wrote:
my family would come first montreal and btw the job in montreal would make more money cuz he was getting more money in montreal and i never said ryder was better then gagne but look at ryders stats thats witout higgins for 30 games who is a gd player and knuble is 30 yrs old ... ryder is able to play a full season knuble injury prone ryder is 25 so tell me who the better player is its ryder and overall montreal is the better team sure philly has there few gd players( gagne, biron) but montreal is history 24 cups best team in the game so whos better now

just so you know, he'll make more in philly because they get taxed alot less there, thats another reason why players dont want to play here

not to mention its a front-loaded deal (he makes 10 million his first year.. sick
Back to top Go down
gretzky_coyote89
gretzky_coyote89

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:34 pm

how do you guys think the :BOS: are gonna do ???
Back to top Go down
playoffbeard28
playoffbeard28

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:36 pm

SCREW THE BRUINS

THE :SJ: ARE GONNA WIN THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gretzky_coyote89
gretzky_coyote89

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:38 pm

let me remind you :SJ: lost GUERIN AND YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYER, HANNAN!!! so i dont think the cups is theirs for a while
Back to top Go down
jamaal vs james
Admin
jamaal vs james

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:51 pm

BuffaLOU wrote:
Gagne4ever12 wrote:
lol they didnt sign drury or briere cuz they couldnt afford any of them.. briere is a big fagget that asks for too much money, i mean if anything crosby, thornton, heatley, jagr guys liek that should be the most payd player in the NHL not briere, he didnt even reach 100 points last season... and yeah habs are going up this year believe me.. huets gunna wake up this year better watch out lol and if he doesnt, its carey price baby Smile i hope

Dont start talking shit about Briere because he didnt sign with Montreal... u fans are so funny... before free agents he was one of the best... but now he's a fagget... so what if he didnt tap 100points... he got 95... thats close... plus theirs others factors that makes a contract... Leadership, effort, etc.... its not is fault if the people offered a lot of money... what was he suppose to do SAY NO I JUST WANT 3Millions... GET REAL... u would do exactly the same... plus he signed with Philadelphia cuz he got a better chance to do good then in Montreal... at least he'll have great wingers in Gagné and Knuble... WAY BETTER then Kovalev and Ryder... habs are going up this year but are still gonna be short (9th place)... they lost key members (Souray, Bonk, Johnson) that they replaced with Smolinski and Hamrlik (still not equal to what they lost)... and Huet can't do everything by himself.... PLUS PRice is not ready to be NHL caliber... he may have been good with Hamilton but wait till he gets to go face to face against Heatley, Naslund, Thornton.... he wont stand a chance (well not yet thats for sure)

yo guys i no im a little late but did u no that the montreal canadiens offered more money to briere the philly did??? briere just didnt wanna come here he wanted to play with "des quebequoi" and in montreal sorry but like point wise begin,latendresse and the quebecers we have all suck(point wise) and he went to philly cause simon gagner called him up and asked him to come on over and play with him in philly...thats y he went and unno with simon gagner briere will get gd points...not to b mean but with koivu and kovalev her wouldnt get as much(and he wouldnt even play on the same line as those 2 players)
Back to top Go down
Admin**Philly
Admin**Philly

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:11 am

wtf you saying dude they dont need guerin to win the cup, if they play amazing this year as usual, and get atleast 1 veteran playoff experienced player, and goalie is very solid, they have a GREAT chance at it.
Back to top Go down
gretzky_coyote89
gretzky_coyote89

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:14 am

yeah but if nabokov gets injured, san jose is pretty screwed!!! and hannan was their best defenseman, he used to work hard
Back to top Go down
Admin**Philly
Admin**Philly

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:45 am

they still have kyle mclaren, thats there shut down defenceman, hannan was good, but he wasnt like, the key to sharks defense success u kno what i mean? and they got rivet hes pretty alright, dnt worry as long as thornton passes cheechoo the puck and hes scores alot, there gonna be just fine !
Back to top Go down
gretzky_coyote89
gretzky_coyote89

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:47 am

thats true but you got to admit that if nabokov gets injured, the're screwed
Back to top Go down
jamaal vs james
Admin
jamaal vs james

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:32 pm

no there not fked...with thorton-cheechoo-michelek-marleau-and all their other amazing players they can allow 10 goals and still win
Back to top Go down
rangers7
rangers7

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:04 am

Go Habs
Back to top Go down
mathias
mathias

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:04 pm

FUK HABS

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad MTL Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad MTL Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad MTL Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad MTL Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montreal Canadians
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2