NHL 2008 simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NHL 2008 simulation

Hockey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Montreal Canadians

Go down 
+8
e_r_i_c
dr_sanch
rangers7
Admin*Ducks
Koivu_Jaymz11
the_wild
Admin**Philly
Admin**Flames
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin**Flames
Admin
Admin**Flames

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:02 pm

Where will the habs do this season ?????
Back to top Go down
http://nhl-08-sim.niceboards.net
Admin**Flames
Admin
Admin**Flames

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:26 pm

LAST in NHL .... GO FLAMES GO !!!!
Back to top Go down
BuffaLOU

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:31 pm

9th place in the east... maybe 8th since Buffalo is going down in the standings
Back to top Go down
Admin**Flames
Admin
Admin**Flames

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:34 pm

your favorite team is Buffalo ???? but i dont understand why they didnt sign Drury and Briere ... it was one or another ... instead both left ... and Vanek was signed too much i find
Back to top Go down
BuffaLOU

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:39 pm

Buffalo not my favorite team...

the leafs are... where my e-mail comes from ptit_lou_maple

but i liked Buffalo because they had Briere (neighbors to my uncle)... so right now im not a big Sabres fan since they did the unthinkable
Back to top Go down
Admin**Flames
Admin
Admin**Flames

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:40 pm

Shocked wow hes lucky ... umm leafs fan ... where you think there going this year ????
Back to top Go down
BuffaLOU

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:49 pm

if healthy... 6-7...

buffalo is going down... NY islanders Also...

Ottawa, Pittsburg, Rangers stay up... they got a shot for 4 or 5th depending on Brodeur, Kovalchuk and Hossa (New Jersey, Atlanta)
Back to top Go down
Admin**Philly
Admin**Philly

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:49 pm

lol they didnt sign drury or briere cuz they couldnt afford any of them.. briere is a big fagget that asks for too much money, i mean if anything crosby, thornton, heatley, jagr guys liek that should be the most payd player in the NHL not briere, he didnt even reach 100 points last season... and yeah habs are going up this year believe me.. huets gunna wake up this year better watch out lol and if he doesnt, its carey price baby Smile i hope
Back to top Go down
BuffaLOU

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 pm

Gagne4ever12 wrote:
lol they didnt sign drury or briere cuz they couldnt afford any of them.. briere is a big fagget that asks for too much money, i mean if anything crosby, thornton, heatley, jagr guys liek that should be the most payd player in the NHL not briere, he didnt even reach 100 points last season... and yeah habs are going up this year believe me.. huets gunna wake up this year better watch out lol and if he doesnt, its carey price baby Smile i hope

Dont start talking shit about Briere because he didnt sign with Montreal... u fans are so funny... before free agents he was one of the best... but now he's a fagget... so what if he didnt tap 100points... he got 95... thats close... plus theirs others factors that makes a contract... Leadership, effort, etc.... its not is fault if the people offered a lot of money... what was he suppose to do SAY NO I JUST WANT 3Millions... GET REAL... u would do exactly the same... plus he signed with Philadelphia cuz he got a better chance to do good then in Montreal... at least he'll have great wingers in Gagné and Knuble... WAY BETTER then Kovalev and Ryder... habs are going up this year but are still gonna be short (9th place)... they lost key members (Souray, Bonk, Johnson) that they replaced with Smolinski and Hamrlik (still not equal to what they lost)... and Huet can't do everything by himself.... PLUS PRice is not ready to be NHL caliber... he may have been good with Hamilton but wait till he gets to go face to face against Heatley, Naslund, Thornton.... he wont stand a chance (well not yet thats for sure)
Back to top Go down
Admin**Philly
Admin**Philly

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:38 pm

lol dude they dont ask him THAT much.. they ask him wtv, and he says no give me more lol its always like that
Back to top Go down
BuffaLOU

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:42 pm

when u have a bidding war... the agent is just like... well he offered me 4Millions can u do better... so he gives 4.2M... so he returns to the other team and says they just offered 4.2... do better... in reality its not the player that says i want more... its the agent... and the player just decides at the end... ok ill go to that team
Back to top Go down
the_wild
the_wild

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:47 pm

ew.. leafs.. Razz habs are going 40-30-12 .. i dont expect them going to the playoffs.. especially with huet.. im sorry all the huet fans.. but i DONT like him .. ah well.. price is going to save our asses in the stretch.. but we wont make it..
Back to top Go down
Koivu_Jaymz11
Koivu_Jaymz11

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:50 am

they better as hell not put in price just yet WIAT for the senteniel SEASON!! next year not this year the cup gotta be ours. Pleks will be a great offense. Higgins will get is streak and Koivu will continue his leaderhsip . and carey price will win the cup In his rookie seaosn just like Roy!
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:11 pm

btw :BUF: briere is a fagget montreal offered him more money overall hes just a pussy and didnt wanna be under pressure since hes a french canadien in montreal and btw kovalev mite not be gd but ryder sure as hell is and knuble wtf is that if u consider him great then patrice brisebois is hall of fame so shut up plz and im a habs fan i kno my shit and souray ya he was gd on offence but -28 ya that aint a defencemen hamrlik just his name is an upgrade and smolinkski is a better 2 way player then bonk, bonk did fk all this yr and ur paying bonk 4 million for 10 points so dont tlk if u dont kno the shit

and as far as huet goes i hate him i liked abby alot better he was never given a chance to get used to the team or else he wouldve done gd we will never win wit huet in nets we need price bcuz he can bring us up has the maturity of a 5 yr player he is the nxt patrick roy im tellin u all
Back to top Go down
rangers7
rangers7

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:20 pm

....habs rule
Back to top Go down
Admin**Philly
Admin**Philly

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:43 pm

omg ducks, every single word u just sayd I SO AGREE.. u kno ur shit man Wink nice
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:24 pm

ya i kno man nobody messes wit my habs u dont fk wit a habs fan who knows his shit and i kno my shit GO HABS GO !!!
Back to top Go down
Admin**Philly
Admin**Philly

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:27 pm

YEAH MAN GO HABS GO !!
Back to top Go down
BuffaLOU

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:35 pm

Admin*Ducks wrote:
btw :BUF: briere is a fagget montreal offered him more money overall hes just a pussy and didnt wanna be under pressure since hes a french canadien in montreal and btw kovalev mite not be gd but ryder sure as hell is and knuble wtf is that if u consider him great then patrice brisebois is hall of fame so shut up plz and im a habs fan i kno my shit and souray ya he was gd on offence but -28 ya that aint a defencemen hamrlik just his name is an upgrade and smolinkski is a better 2 way player then bonk, bonk did fk all this yr and ur paying bonk 4 million for 10 points so dont tlk if u dont kno the shit

and as far as huet goes i hate him i liked abby alot better he was never given a chance to get used to the team or else he wouldve done gd we will never win wit huet in nets we need price bcuz he can bring us up has the maturity of a 5 yr player he is the nxt patrick roy im tellin u all

That's exactly what i was saying... habs fans have it in there head that only the habs are good...

look at the stats... they speak for themselves
Ryder --- 82 gp 58points 30goals -25
Knuble --- 64gp 54points 24goals +2 ---on a team that finished last

i think Knuble as more production talent then Ryder ( i'm not saying he's the greatest player ever) I'm saying he's good... better then Kovalev at least...

and then u have Simon Gagné... and if u say Ryder is better then Gagné... then ur the one crazy...

Brière gonna have a better supporting cast in Philly then in Montreal... and so what if he doesnt want to take the french canadian media all by himself... DO YOU BLAME HIM??? I wouldn't do that either... Instead he'll go play in the US... not be bothered a lot... have a lot of canadians surround him... and make as much money as if he would be in Montreal

Now for u, im gonna give u an example to all this... u got 2 job opportunities with similar dollars at the end of the year...

DO YOU prefer... answering phone calls and type lil notes on the computer (Philadelphia)
OR work ur ass-off in a plant where ur foreman is always pressuring u to have a better production and with a cast of co-workers that don't care (MONTREAL)

UR CHOICE? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:49 pm

my family would come first montreal and btw the job in montreal would make more money cuz he was getting more money in montreal and i never said ryder was better then gagne but look at ryders stats thats witout higgins for 30 games who is a gd player and knuble is 30 yrs old ... ryder is able to play a full season knuble injury prone ryder is 25 so tell me who the better player is its ryder and overall montreal is the better team sure philly has there few gd players( gagne, biron) but montreal is history 24 cups best team in the game so whos better now
Back to top Go down
BuffaLOU

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:22 pm

Admin*Ducks wrote:
my family would come first montreal and btw the job in montreal would make more money cuz he was getting more money in montreal and i never said ryder was better then gagne but look at ryders stats thats witout higgins for 30 games who is a gd player and knuble is 30 yrs old ... ryder is able to play a full season knuble injury prone ryder is 25 so tell me who the better player is its ryder and overall montreal is the better team sure philly has there few gd players( gagne, biron) but montreal is history 24 cups best team in the game so whos better now

Family would come first... if that was the case... Briere would be in Ottawa... he comes from Gatineau (right next to Ottawa)

Look cheer for ur team... ill cheer for mine but dont start talking shit about Briere just because he didnt wanna sign with the Habs... its his choice... and if u would do that to all... start booing Crosby bcause of the extension he signed lol!
Back to top Go down
dr_sanch
dr_sanch

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:31 pm

I'm super happy Briere didn't sign with Montreal.
Waste of money IMO.
Back to top Go down
the_wild
the_wild

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:48 pm

Koivu_Jaymz11 wrote:
they better as hell not put in price just yet WIAT for the senteniel SEASON!!

um.. youngest MVP in AHL history.. that says nothing i guess...
Back to top Go down
Koivu_Jaymz11
Koivu_Jaymz11

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:51 pm

theres a big jump between AHL and NHL...
Back to top Go down
e_r_i_c
e_r_i_c

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:49 am

Admin*Ducks wrote:

just so you know, he'll make more in philly because they get taxed alot less there, thats another reason why players dont want to play here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Montreal Canadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Canadians   Montreal Canadians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montreal Canadians
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next