NHL 2008 simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NHL 2008 simulation

Hockey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

football

Go down 
+8
Admin*Ducks
the_wild
ZapS**sharks
Vince**Dg Vancouver
dynamike11
mathias
Admin**Flames
jamaal vs james
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin**Philly
Admin**Philly

football - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:50 pm

VERY well said
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

football - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:02 pm

james fletcher and TKO were big losses but they werent getting any better our Defence is the youngest in the nfl with talent now listen the only weekness is the tackles but Aaron Schobel is a best rushing the Qb and Kelsay can hold his ground the LB's are young so i give it week 5 when they all start playing like a group and bsides 1 CB spot the Defensive backfield is scary... I personally think that the offence will tear it up this year and Marshwan Lynch will be offensive rookie of the year but thats me.... id be happy wit 8-8 and worst 7-9 but wit the talent they have they can go 10-6 im telling u all... and they will be better then the dolphins i can garatee that cuz Trent Green cant be an answer and if u lose Chris Chambers ur fked for the nxt 3 yrs until another receiver grows to starter status

Now for the eagles its a make or break year... if McNabb healty= Superbowl contenders.. McNabb hurt= top 10 pick nxt yrs draft cuz they dont have a gd Backup anymore and i love the defence Brian Dawkins is an animal Jevon Kearse makes Qb's wanna hurry and throw it away so there is 2 questions on the team??????

1- Can McNabb and Westbrook stay healthy???
2- Will the WR's come up big when called upon ??

GO BILLS GO !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamaal vs james
Admin
jamaal vs james

football - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:22 pm

look mc nabb is prob fragile but bottem line is as long as westbrook is there we can win...and i will admit it with out westbrook they r fked...but look the questions about the eagles r concerning health...with the bills its that they aint got much talent or experience...and look when ur too young what happenes is that ur linebackers cant ajust with the nfl blocking schemes...its gd when u have youth in r DBS but ur front 7 needs to be solid with a gd mix of old and young...like the eagles...tko...older...had trotter that metored gaither..then well the rest will b younger with the montoring of tko well b ight
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

football - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:25 pm

its only the LB's the young ones the rest of the front have there EXP in the nfl so im not worrying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

football - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

football
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NHL 2008 simulation :: Fan Zone :: NFL Footbal-
Jump to: