NHL 2008 simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NHL 2008 simulation

Hockey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

football

Go down 
+8
Admin*Ducks
the_wild
ZapS**sharks
Vince**Dg Vancouver
dynamike11
mathias
Admin**Flames
jamaal vs james
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blues_piero
blues_piero

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:25 pm

gd thinking ottawa dude, i seee u no ur football, yea ur rite tthis year the raiders fixed up sum positions which will help them, btw whos ur fav team, im just curiouse?
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:46 pm

STL name me the hole the raiders fixed besides qb?

dont say rb cuz lamont is very injury prone and rhodes is very old and cant carry a team on his shoulders

their defense is great but not enough to win them 7 games
Back to top Go down
blues_piero
blues_piero

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:08 pm

ok they filled up the TE and they got sum receivers better then moss bc moss was an asshole and didtn like the coach so he didnt perform so now they got sum young guys to take his palce and they will play wit there heart no doubt, they fixed up QB and doesnt matter oif the RB is old they can still run and do gd and they even have fargas tats a gd FB tat cna run them a coupe of first downs, dont wry man ull see wat i mean wen the season starts, there not gd enough for playoff contentodrs bc a football team takes years to build so this year they got sum momentom after sum gd wins in preseaosn which cna help them!!!!
Back to top Go down
kats911
kats911

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:31 am

piero we know raiders are u fave team but be realistic THEY SUCK.... there far from a playoff team.. there fucking 1st round pick is in a holdout never went to training camp.. culppeper is nearing the end of his carreer with that knee injury but u never know and whos there TE thats so good and they got two good RB's that are old they should get a good young back..

Eagles on the other hand have a chance sick D and sick offence dont tell me they suck.. and ya that lose of Trotter sucked balls but i think its Omar Gaither filling in for him and hes a good LB.. eagles have a shot... look at those additions like takeo spikes.. good fast Wr like kevin curtis, reggie brown is good, hank basket is making his way and westbrook is amazing and also L J smith is a good TE.. McNabb looked 100% in the pre-season ... Eagles have a shot to make it to Arizona this February.
Back to top Go down
blues_piero
blues_piero

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:15 am

kats wat r u saying?, first thigns first i neevr said the raiders a playoff contending team i said they will eb short of it, secondly the eagles this year r going no where bc they ddintchange anything and there preseason isnt llooking to bright and if u cant win in pre season tehres a problme tyea if u lose its ok but losing by diening tehrees a difference and thirdly u guys cna say wtv u want but raiders r my team and i think wat i wanna think the same way u guys r for ur team so dont cum and tell me tat raiders suk bc i dont do it to ur fav teams, theres sumting called i dont like ur team but saying they suk is different
Back to top Go down
blues_piero
blues_piero

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:19 am

oo yea and raiders D is bad at all its very strong and i dont no if uve been watching trhere pre season but theyve been playing like a team laughinn and having fun on the side lines not liek last season att is een from teh ebginning tat they were gunna be bad bc they played liek shit in pre seaon and all theyw ere doing i fightin wit each otehr this year they r playing together having fun out tehre scoring and dont say tat tehre running baqs r old, ur just saying tat bc u dont like them but if u lied them u wouldn t be saying tat at all and tehre TE is miller hes doing rly gd and hes a young player wit a gd fututer
Back to top Go down
kats911
kats911

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:48 am

i dnt hate the raiders. i actually used to like them wen i didnt know like my dick !!!!!!!!!!!!! all about football i jsut liked cuz of their jersey.. there RBs are good but there both i believe about 28 years old so they ahve to b looking to go younger for the long run... but we will have to see as the season prolongs
Back to top Go down
blues_piero
blues_piero

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:54 am

i already no tat raiders r not making playoffs and shit and most prob will finish last again but i just hate ppl tat just keep rubbing it in tat they suk bc they have nuting else better to do but let me tell u tat times do change and one day the raiders will be on top and other teams wont i dont no if ill ever get to see tat time but wen it happens ill be waiting!!!
i dont tell ppl tat there teams suk but i do say i dont like them and i would like the same respect baq, not likeing a team and saying they suk is totally diff keep tat in mind bc one day it will cum all rite baq
Back to top Go down
jamaal vs james
Admin
jamaal vs james

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:07 pm

yo dude i think it was blues look talking about pre-season and winning or lossing games...unno pre-season doesnt mean much in my opinion..if u no ur football u would no that in last season not even 1 team that won their devision not even 1 of them had a pre-season winning record...so basicly the worst teams in preseason have been the best...and even in past yrs teams have no succses at all in the pre-season and go on to win the super bonner...so think bout that...
and hey bout the raiders and filling that RB spot...they didnt get rhodes to help out running...they got him to catch the ball outta the back field and ya lamont my be prone to injuries...so whose at running back???

MICHEAL BUSH!!!!!!
a rookie...outta louisville...4 those of us that no ur football u would no that going into last season in college bush was 1 of the top hiesmen hopefulls...but what happened he got hurt he was out all season...bbut just watch him...hes gonna be...like a marques colston remeber him last yr...got drafted in the 7th round...was supposed to go in the 1st but had gotten injured...he went on to lead all rookies in reciving yrds!!!!and also as i said last time 90% of rookies have a break out season in the 3rd yr in the nfl...reggie brown is going into his 3rd...watch out...and about trotter well he was 1 of my fav mlb but look at the bright side gaither is alot faster then him
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:15 pm

james i agrree about wit u bout everyting exept for michael bush ... hes sitll injured and with a team like the raiders he wont have sucess until they improve... colston got chosen by an amazing team reggie bush drew brees deuce mcallister and a gd o-line so thats why he succeded i say watch out for one rookie RB and thats..... MARSHAWN LYNCH ya baby !!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!
Back to top Go down
the_wild
the_wild

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:55 pm

james.. from what i saw in the preseason.. the eagles defensive starters didnt look too good..jevon kearse. is this a freak..mike patterson will be amazing.. and bunkley too.. a lot of people dont kno who trent cole is. hes fucking good. but....gaithers missed easy tackles. cogong could be good in the future., but not now.. takeo spikes.. well we all kno.. brian dawkins.. sick in the tits.. and the corners are good.. lito and brown.. considine.. hes going to be a fucking beast man.. but the linebackers lost the edge from trotter.. yeah they have spikes.. but watever..and yeah their offensive line is one of the best.. (personally i dont hate the eagles but you made fun of the bucs so watever..)

for all the people who think the bucs suck.. ill point out some things. first of all.. yeah of course reggie brown has better yards per catch.. because he has sumone that could throw the ball (mcnabb/garcia from last year).. gradcockski can throw a deep ball for shit.. but galloway still got 1000+ yards.. 11 players on IR last year. 2nd hardest schedule in the nfl. after the giants.. and who ever said galloway is not even one of the fastest players in the nfl.. you havent ever watched a bucs game. and thats why.. at 36 years old.. turnin 37.. youd be fucking shitting your pants if you saw how fast he is. but you cant..

this year... bucs have a hard opening 5 games.. so all of yu are going to say bucs suck wen theyll be 1-4 or 2-3.. but then look at the rest of the schedule.. stop thinking you guys know so much (im speaking for everyone).. all the bandwagon fans base everything on what you see in the stats and not in what you watch because you cant watch. for the past 10 years (excluding last year) the bucs defence has been top 10... in the nfl. for 10 consecitive season.. and in 2005 had the number 1 ranked defence.. and in 2003. won the super bowl killing the raiders 48-21..

pre season means shit alllllllll!!!!! teams that went 1-3 had amazing seasons.. teams that went 3-1 had crap seasons..
things to look out for the bucs this year
#1 Gruden being an idiot.

BTW the blues is fucking right.. i respect you.
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:17 pm

lolololol yah minneasota go bucaneers....now before u go thinking i dont know anything about football just listen.....this year the bucs will not have a top 10 defense they released simeon rice for some reason.....and all they got left is ronde barber and derrick brooks who is also old....they added will allen who will add some depth to their secondary and their first round pick gaines adams(who i think will wil defensive rookie of the year).....their defense will be good but not good enough to withstain the highpowered offenses like seattle new orleans and st louis.....the offense is just terrible i mean they should have drafted adrian peterson or brady quinn and cadillac williams had a disapointing season last year....rb
michael bush looks good but very injury prone.....and they do not hjave good wr and a good qb....i dont know if jeff garcia can handle he load especially with no good options......galloway may be fast but the grat young dbs now a days are really good at shutting down wr

anyways i dont think they'll make the playoffs until they get a good qb
Back to top Go down
jamaal vs james
Admin
jamaal vs james

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:02 pm

dude unno u can all say what u want but pro's!!!!hiered by the nfl placed the eagles in the top 5 super bowl condenting teams so just wait
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:22 pm

i didnt say anything about the eagles....i wasnt even tlk to u
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:07 pm

james the eagles suck Razz its phil btw go bills go lol u guys dont tlk bout the bills james i wanna kno ur off season outlook on the bills or whoeveer else wants to comment cuz i kno my shit bills fan for life so watch before u tlk u better kno ur bills stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:15 pm

i know that marshawn lynch will be their saviour
Back to top Go down
paolotiger

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:14 am

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
miami dolphins
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:27 am

ha the dolphins where are they gonna go wit trent green if they give him a wheelchair they should do amazing but that aint allowed Razz and there offense is garbage Sleep ur lucky there defense still dont need cruches yet for how old it is hope ur ready for another last place finish in the division
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:47 am

not as bad as the bills
Back to top Go down
Admin*Ducks
Admin
Admin*Ducks

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:07 pm

excuse me the bills have been better then the dophins the past 3 yrs dont start wit me
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:37 pm

why u think u know more football then me....maybe i dont know every the shit bills team but i sure as hell do know everybody on the colts team and the dolphins team......dnt even write back ill just let the regular season do the tlkl
Back to top Go down
jamaal vs james
Admin
jamaal vs james

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:34 pm

ok phil u wanna no my out look on the bills offseason...

well 1st of all J.P has been aperently very impressive in training camp...now lynch...well honestly i love the guy he was a great pick up 4 the bills...uhmm obviously there is lee evans and price... they signed a very good offencive gaurd from the redskins...im not worried bout their offence they will do gd...

now defence...
look when u have a bad rushing defence...i blame that on ur defenceive fromt 7(especially the Linebackes and Tackles) now when u have a bad rushing defence and u have TKO and Flecher...that means ur DL must be rlly bad...then u go and draft paul P(i cant spell his last name) at LB well that is a gd pick up...when u lose TKO 4 a gd defencive tackle...well thats an ok deal...but then u also lose that devensive tackle...well ur pretty fked...then u lose flecher...uhmm let me c...im a linebacker...i no the importance of the position...with out ur LB u dont have no rushing Defence or pass defence...cause u have no body to rush the passer(cause when u play a 3-4 defence well ur LB better bring the pressure)
and lets not forget the lose of nate clemnts
my out look on the bills...gd offence...bad defence...as a defensive player...i say defence and a gd run offence is whats key...they got the gd rush attck but sorry to say no/very little defence...i say they would b lucky to have a 7-9 season...sorry phil..i was generous but i think they will b like 6-10
Back to top Go down
jamaal vs james
Admin
jamaal vs james

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:35 pm

yo and of all of us i garenty u all i no my football better then all you fouls
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:48 pm

do seriously think that....wow why would u even say something like that how do u know that....u dont maybe u know evrything about the rotten eagles but that dosnt make u fkn pro
Back to top Go down
blues_piero
blues_piero

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:28 pm

guys guys, we can neevr solve which team is better bc obviuosy we will eahc protect our favourite teams rite? so lets just say tat the only way we will ever figure out which team is better is wen the season starts bc atts all the proof. in the NFL just bc a team has got like 5 gd players it doesnt mean they will go far bc a football team recomends alot of talent form every player at every postions and if they all do there job the team will go gd, every player haas to to play there best at every postion bc theres over 25 regualr starters in a team so its a tough sport to be gd at and we cna only tell the gd teams wen the season starts!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: football   football - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

football
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NHL 2008 simulation :: Fan Zone :: NFL Footbal-
Jump to: