NHL 2008 simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NHL 2008 simulation

Hockey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dr_sanch.... The trend setter

Go down 
+3
dr_sanch
Koivu_Jaymz11
BuffaLOU Bill
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BuffaLOU Bill
Admin
BuffaLOU Bill

dr_sanch.... The trend setter Empty
PostSubject: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:55 am

as you've all probably notice... dr_sanch aswers differently to ur offers and propositions... some will hate it, some will love it... but the fact is, he is a trend setter. After showing is new style, many sheeps followed in what was soon an epidemy... Messages after messages are starting to ressemble the Lowe (fat) sanch(wich) combo as the others GM are calling them... To Sanch, let us raise our glasses to the new Avril LAvigne of hockey sim forums... he is now a god to us.... OkOK... i pushed a lil too far the last part... LOL
Back to top Go down
Koivu_Jaymz11
Koivu_Jaymz11

PostSubject: Re: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:59 am

He's definately a cool GM and a great guy.

Cheers.

- Mr. Gainey and the Montreal Canadian Association
Back to top Go down
dr_sanch
dr_sanch

PostSubject: Re: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:48 am

BuffaLOU Bill wrote:
as you've all probably notice... dr_sanch aswers differently to ur offers and propositions... some will hate it, some will love it... but the fact is, he is a trend setter. After showing is new style, many sheeps followed in what was soon an epidemy... Messages after messages are starting to ressemble the Lowe (fat) sanch(wich) combo as the others GM are calling them... To Sanch, let us raise our glasses to the new Avril LAvigne of hockey sim forums... he is now a god to us.... OkOK... i pushed a lil too far the last part... LOL

Mr.Lowe is humbled by your kind words. In today's cut-throat business of being an NHL GM we do sometimes forget that building personal yet professional relationships with one another should come before anything else when negotiating. We here in Edmonton have decided to being to serve Buffalo Wings during intermissions this season to honor the respect shown to us by BuffaLou Bill. Hopefully our fans can appreciate it as much as we have appreciated doing business with you. As for Mr. Gainey, you'll always be welcomed to our annual golf tournaments in West Edmonton and any other charity events the Oilers may hold.

Regards,
Oil Country
Back to top Go down
kats911
kats911

PostSubject: Re: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:55 am

ya its cool how he talks.. at least he doesnt act like a fag
Back to top Go down
e_r_i_c
e_r_i_c

PostSubject: Re: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Although our trade did not reach the approve of the league, we at the New York Islanders organization hope that the lines of communtication stay open and the mutual respect remain between our two great organizations. All the best.
Back to top Go down
ZapS**sharks
ZapS**sharks

PostSubject: Re: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:28 pm

i dont understand half of the words u guys say but i get the general idea lol!
Back to top Go down
dynamike11
dynamike11

PostSubject: Re: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:30 pm

i find it pretty queer but it dosnt bother me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dr_sanch.... The trend setter   dr_sanch.... The trend setter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dr_sanch.... The trend setter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NHL 2008 simulation :: General :: Message Board-
Jump to: